The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tons of Gear: Leica M2-R's, LTM Summaron F/2.8, 35mm ASPH Cron, 50mm Elmar-M, 40mm,

BrettS

Hello all,

Hope you are all well.

All photos are of actual pieces of gear for sale. Additional photos of all items available.

Not really interested in trade, but shoot me a note and we can always discuss.

Please let me know any questions. I am located in Upstate NY.

-Leica M2-R Body (Rare, Very few made, CLA'd by Sherry Krauter) Price: $2400.00

-Leica M2-R Body (Rare, Very few made, also CLA'd) Price: $2200.00

-Leica 35mm F/2 ASPH Summicron (Complete with boxes, hood, hood cap, mint, chrome over brass, no longer made) Price: $2375.00

-Leica 35mm F/2.8 Summaron (Extremely Rare Original LTM Screw Mount, non-goggled, Original, Very nice condition) Can include LTM-M adapter. Price: $1275.00

-Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version 3, in original box, very clean, as good in shooting as V4 but with better build quality, with #12504 hood and original box) Price: $1350.00

-Minolta 40mm Rokkor, with original hood, hood cap, rear cap. (Very clean and a great lens! Modified to bring up 35mm Framelines) Price: $475.00

-Leica 50mm F/2.8 Elmar-M II (Modern version in Chrome over brass; I had more than one as it is my favorite lens and no longer made) Price: $875.00

-Leica 50mm F/2 Dual Range Summicron, Smooth focus and good aperture. Price: $725.00

-Leica 90mm F/2.8 Tele-Elmarit "Fat" (Black, very clean glass) with hood. Such a classic and smooth rendering. Great "people" shooting lens! Price: $750.00

If someone wanted more than one item [Body with several lenses, etc], package deals can be discussed.

Various Accessories, Hoods, Filters, black paint baseplate, etc. Please ask if you see anything you would like. If you happen to be looking for something, please let me know as I might have it.

Please leave your e-mail e-mail or direct means of communication when you Private Message as that is always easier to communicate.

Thank you very much-
-Brett-

Attachments