The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Multi-lens Nikon D810 Professional Kit

I'm selling my entire pro-level, multi-lens Nikon D810 kit. Used almost entirely in the studio and in phenomenal, like new condition.

Nikon D810 Body - $1900
In addition to the charger, box, strap, this body package comes with the following:

- MB-D12 Battery Pack with both holders
- 2 Nikon Batteries
- 1 Green Extreme Battery
- RRS L-Bracket for Nikon D810
- Kirk L-Bracket for Nikon D810 w/MB-D12 attached
- Virtually new Tether Tools USB 3.0 Cable
- 32GB high speed CF Card and Lexar CF Card Reader
- Nikon 10-pin Remote

Price includes shipping to CONUS. I'll split PP with buyer.

IMG_3085.jpgIMG_3086.jpgIMG_3088.jpgIMG_3087.jpg

Zeiss Milvus 85mm F1.4 Lens - $1,025 *Sold*
The king of Portrait lenses for the Nikon. Good god this lens is phenomenal. Best color rendition for skin tones of any lens i've used. Sharp, but stunning fall off.

I think I use this lens for about 80% of my portraits, it's that good. Easy to focus using the rangefinder or live-view. Zeiss quality to the extreme, with a metal body and weather sealing.

Nikon 70-200 F4 VRIII Zoom Lens - $775 *Sold*
IMO, the most versatile lens in Nikon's lineup.

Small and light enough to travel with. Sharp enough to use in the studio. No focus breathing. Nikon's best VR.

It's a killer lens. I tried both this and the f2.8 and it was an easy decision for me. A steal for the price.

Tamron 45mm f1.8 - $315 *Sold*
My 'nifty fifty' but on steroids. This is a criminally underrated normal lens. Beautiful wide open, sharpens up perfectly stopped down just a tiny bit. Excellent VR. Tamron is killing it with their new line of lenses and this is no exception.

Comes with the TAP-In console as well, so you can fine tune this lens to be dead on with the body.

Flashpoint R2 Pro 2.4GHz Transmitter for Nikon - $45 *Sold*
This is virtually new.

A HUUUGE improvement over the previous transmitter for the Flashpoint/Godox strobe lineup.

Will not sell this until the camera has sold.

Photos to come tonight

Last edited: