The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RRS L-Bracket for Fuji GFX

kdphotography

For sale is my Really Right Stuff RRS L-bracket for the Fuji GFX (without battery grip accessory). Just back from Iceland and found I only need a base plate---- I am shooting landscape orientation 99.5% of the time with this camera.

US $100.00 and includes Paypal fees (if any) as well as shipping CONUS.

PM me here!

KenView attachment 132446

kdphotography

This is for a complete RRS L-Bracket for the Fuji GFX. It is a two-piece system. It consists of the base plate and the L-part of the bracket which is inserted into the base plate and attached, and allows the L part of the bracket to slide out to access the plugs. You can use the base part by itself if desired.

kdphotography

REDUCED----$90 and includes shipping CONUS.

GetDPI family and must mention, "I like really thin pancakes." ---Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

kdphotography

Final reduction: $80 and includes shipping CONUS.

I'd like to get this sold and shipping before CI in Carmel starts next week.

Ken