The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

warning David Židlický selling SL is fake

ramsey

I thought to warn people around David Židlický is who is selling the LEICA SL CAMERA AND 24 - 90 LENS not legit and he play games with others .

I contact him as a serious buyer for his camera LEICA SL KIT WITH 24-90 LENS... so he gave me final price and I asked him for few hundred off cause I need to buy ticket to go to berlin and meet him to get the camera and as we all know .. the late you wait to book ticket .. the more expensive it gets

I ask for his phone number to speak with him on the phone .. almost in every email : give me ur number .. lets talk on the phone ..

but he keep repling with none of it... then I told him I found good deal for berlin and its 4:30hours flight so its not a joke to go to another country to buy something ... but he stop answering

my last email was : David .. I can buy it with the last price you asked for cause I can find good deal .. but when is it good to meet what day ... and then NO EMAILS .. NO REPLY .. and still no phone number ...

I dealt with with amazing people buy and sell .. and I can tell whats serious and whats not .. and all I can say thank god I didnt buy 800 euro ticket to go to berlin for NOTHING.

becarful guys and its good to look for each other back and make it strong community .

apophoto

Remember it's always 'caveat emptor'. Good of you to highlight your concern. At least the onus is now on the seller to show credibility he has the actual items on hand for the purpose they were advertised and hope he will respond graciously. And yes, a good community is what we all need most especially when we need to deal with unacquainted parties in a business transaction.

ramsey

its free place to advertise .. so its not like he got approved for it .. you can post a dead cat here and people well still see it without anyone monitoring ..

the point is ... as you as seller, you got something to sell .. no problem .. be serious ... and if the buyer ask for information to make sure the person is real .. just answer the questions so all be secure .. but when you keep running away ... thats mean .. its fishy ugly business ...

Remember it's always 'caveat emptor'. Good of you to highlight your concern. At least the onus is now on the seller to show credibility he has the actual items on hand for the purpose they were advertised and hope he will respond graciously. And yes, a good community is what we all need most especially when we need to deal with unacquainted parties in a business transaction.

algrove

It's always good to ask for serial numbers and dealer where the items were purchased. Call dealer to see if they know him. Then if a go, have seller email photo of his purchase receipt. etc, etc, etc.

David Zidlicky

Dear All,

I am sorry for wasting Your time!
I would like to ask Ramsey,
can I repost here our e-mail conversation?

Thank You and all the best!

David

ramsey

thats what i wanted to do ... but for some reason .. his responds time between emails takes long time till even next day .. and thats why i told him so many times .. give me your number .. so we can talk direct and finalize things quick .. but he didnt give it ...

I posted the other day camera for sale .. before I met the guy .. he asked me for my whatsapp .. I told him we will do live cam .. you see me .. I see you .. you see the camera .. and we meet somewhere ... all took 8 min and we setup place .. he paid it with paypal .. he got the camera .. and even all that we are intouch now as friends ..

so David was ignoring the fast communication for some reason .. he said he is photographer or whatever .. I googled his name to see who Im dealing with I got nothing .. I looked into his profile here .. I got nothing .. I look at his domian website he is using for his email I got nothing ..

so when you have NO INFORMATION about someone you wanna meet to buy something from for price of 6400 or so .. how can you spend this much money on almost a scam **** going on.

my camera I sold that took 8 min to finish the deal with just one phone call was 8700 euro and we meet in milano and was such smooth ride ...

I offered David to meet in berlin as he was ok with it .. but after few emails : David .. we need to close a date .. tickets are high and getting expensive by the hour .. and he just shut down .. I emailed this morning .. not even sorry for anything .. NADA

so when you have NO INFORMATION about person trying to make deal with you any how .. and no reply at all same time he get the email and just let it go and doesnt give a **** ...

this is what happen

so when it comes to me .. you can see my pic .. you can google my name .. my websites are there .. my social media .. if you ask for my number and I know its for work or business I will give it to you .. when you send me email I will reply as soon as possible as my email always on .. but atleats my basic information .. BASIC are there to know you talking to real person.

but when there is no info and all you see is ad for camera sale .. and you try to communicate better and the communication is going to the ignore street .. then this is not polite or manners to do
cause when he reply to my last email which after he saw my post I did ... I notice he got all my emails I sent him that he didnt reply to .. so my emails was being SEEN.

just becarful guys who with u dealing with these days and make sure you have information about the person and so on. cause I heard alot of bad stories and deals.

It's always good to ask for serial numbers and dealer where the items were purchased. Call dealer to see if they know him. Then if a go, have seller email photo of his purchase receipt. etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:

tnabbott

He wants to post the e-mail, do you approve?

thats what i wanted to do ... but for some reason .. his responds time between emails takes long time till even next day .. and thats why i told him so many times .. give me your number .. so we can talk direct and finalize things quick .. but he didnt give it ...

I posted the other day camera for sale .. before I met the guy .. he asked me for my whatsapp .. I told him we will do live cam .. you see me .. I see you .. you see the camera .. and we meet somewhere ... all took 8 min and we setup place .. he paid it with paypal .. he got the camera .. and even all that we are intouch now as friends ..

so David was ignoring the fast communication for some reason .. he said he is photographer or whatever .. I googled his name to see who Im dealing with I got nothing .. I looked into his profile here .. I got nothing .. I look at his domian website he is using for his email I got nothing ..

so when you have NO INFORMATION about someone you wanna meet to buy something from for price of 6400 or so .. how can you spend this much money on almost a scam **** going on.

my camera I sold that took 8 min to finish the deal with just one phone call was 8700 euro and we meet in milano and was such smooth ride ...

I offered David to meet in berlin as he was ok with it .. but after few emails : David .. we need to close a date .. tickets are high and getting expensive by the hour .. and he just shut down .. I emailed this morning .. not even sorry for anything .. NADA

so when you have NO INFORMATION about person trying to make deal with you any how .. and no reply at all same time he get the email and just let it go and doesnt give a **** ...

this is what happen

so when it comes to me .. you can see my pic .. you can google my name .. my websites are there .. my social media .. if you ask for my number and I know its for work or business I will give it to you .. when you send me email I will reply as soon as possible as my email always on .. but atleats my basic information .. BASIC are there to know you talking to real person.

but when there is no info and all you see is ad for camera sale .. and you try to communicate better and the communication is going to the ignore street .. then this is not polite or manners to do
cause when he reply to my last email which after he saw my post I did ... I notice he got all my emails I sent him that he didnt reply to .. so my emails was being SEEN.

just becarful guys who with u dealing with these days and make sure you have information about the person and so on. cause I heard alot of bad stories and deals.