The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: HX701 PhaseOne / Mamiya RZ 67 pro II (D) adapter plate - Brand New in Box

robdeszan

For sale,

X701 PhaseOne / Mamiya RZ 67 pro II (D) adapter plate - Brand New in Box. It is the latest version (with a notch) allowing pin clearance form the body. Meant to be used with RZ67 pro IID with no cables but also compatible with RZ67 pro II with a sync cable.

Brand new (unused apart from testing just now) sourced from P1 dealer here in the UK. I decided to purchase it following issues with my original adapter plate. I have since managed to repair the original plate and because it has been working flawlessly, I have no reason to keep the new one as a backup.

Photos found in: https://www.getdpi.com/forum/members/robdeszan/albums/hx701-adapter-plate/

£580 including shipping in the EU/UK.

Thanks

Pat