The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One XF, Lenses, WLF

Changing some things up.

For Sale:

Phase One XF and viewfinder with HAP-2 Uograde, new textured grip, just back from upgrade service so should have a warranty for a bit, in box with strap, caps, 8 batteries and charger Mint
$ 4,800

Phase / Schneider L/S 55mm f 2.8 lens in box with caps and shade mint-
$ 2,100

Phase / Schneider L/S 80mm f 2.8 lens in box with caps and shade mint-
$ 750

Phase / Schneider L/S 110mm f 2.8 lens in box with caps and shade mint-
$ 2,000

Phase XF Waistlevel ViewFinder in box mint
$ 625

All bought from Steve Hendrix at Capture Integration. Lenses are very sharp. Xf and lenses Should be trimmed to make sure your focusing is optimal.

Contact me with any questions. Happy to send full size photos.
Free shipping in the lower 48 of the US. Payment via PayPal friends and family or plus 3% the regular PayPal way. The guys at capture integration know me well and can vouch that I am one of the good ones...several past sales here with very happy buyers.

[email protected]

Thanks.

Robb

While cash is always king, I didn’t mention previously that trades could work for some other equipment I would like to add

Here is what I am open to trading for:

Canon 200mm f2 L is
Leica M noctilux .95
Leica M 35mm f 1.4 FLE
Hasselblad x1d lenses

So if you have this gear not getting any use and you would like to add the phase one xf items, let me know.

Robb

Phase One - 80mm L/S still available.

Its been a busy month on the road so I am bumping this back to the top so it doesn't get lost to those just starting to look.

Robb