The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Gear Sale and Lighting

iiiNelson

Below I'm listing several items for sale. All prices include CONUS shipping. PayPal fees are the buyer's responsibility. All items include boxes except where noted.

A7RII + Vertical Grip + Remote Control + Vello Extension Tube set + 6 Batteries (2 OEM & 4 Aftermarket) and Wall Charger - ($2100 Net to me.) Screen Protector has been on the screen since I took it out the box the first time.

Untitled by Tre Nelson, on Flickr

A7R (Full Spectrum Converted) + Vertical Grip + 1 Minolta Flash Adapter + 4 Batteries (2 OEM & 2 Aftermarket) and Wall Charger - ($1200 Net to me.) Screen Protector has been on the screen since I took it out the box the first time. Missing the battery door cover but I always used it with the vertical grip attached.

A7 + Vertical Grip + 1 Minolta Flash Adapter + 4 Batteries (2 OEM & 2 Aftermarket) and Wall Charger - ($700 Net to me.) Screen Protector has been on the screen since I took it out the box the first time. Would make a great camera for a new shooter or for IR/UV conversion.

Sony 135/1.8 + LA-E4 - ($1200 Net to me.)

Sony 35/1.4 - ($1200 Net to me)

Sony 55/1.8 - ($700 Net to me). There is some light cosmetic abrasion on the body of the lens from taking it out and putting it in my bags but the lens functions 100%.

Zeiss Batis 25/2 - ($1000 Net to me)

Zeiss Batis 85/1.8 - ($800 Net to me)

Rokinon 14/T3.1(f/2.8) E-mount Cinema Lens - ($200 Net to me). Lens doesn't have box but lens pouch is included.

Nissin i40 Sony Speedlight - ($150 Net to me)

Paul C. Buff Einstein 640 + Cyber Commander + CyberSync Wireless Module ($400 Net to me)

tcdeveau

The full-spectrum A7R is a super neat and versatile camera, especially for shooting IR. I wish I still had mine :(

GLWS!