The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 70 HR in RM3di mount

JohnBrew

Rodenstock 70 HR with caps, excellent condition - no flaws, scratches or dings, glass is perfect. Arca-Swiss RM3di mount. With shutter release, cord, Arca focusing chart, cylinder for viewfinder and mask for 6 x 6 film. Will also include two Formatt-Hitech Firecrest IRND filters, 6 stop and 10 stop. $2000, includes shipping in lower 48. Wire transfer, PayPal (add 3%) or personal check.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Great lens and good deal IMHO. I shoot the 70HR on my Actus DB and a naked lens (ie without specific Arca or other mount) costs almost 2x what John is asking.

Last edited:

JohnBrew

I'm leaving for Europe on Tues. Won't return until the end of the month. Then I'm moving so I will be out of pocket for quite some time. It will probably be Aug or Sept before my MF gear will be offered again. Just an FYI.
[SUP][/SUP]