The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RRS LPlate for Fuji GFX 50s

Don Libby

I'm selling a Really Right Stuff RRS L-bracket for a GFX 50s without the battery grip. I returned from Alaska and ended up switching brackets so this one has to go. $75.00 includes shipping CONUS and PayPal fees. In excellent condition.I'll post a shot of it soonDon

kdphotography

I bet it would sell for more if you autographed it.

:ROTFL:

There's a much larger population of Fuji GFX users on the GFX facebook page. Ask Patrick the admin for permission and post the L-bracket there. It's a steal at that price and will be grabbed up quickly. No autograph required. :p :thumbup:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Now THAT would be a great way into the Fuji system. "I have an L-plate, might as well get a body and some lenses to go with it..." :chug:

--Matt

V

Vivek

If you switched to another L plate then this is not really a really right stuff? :p