The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF IQ3-100 Camera and Digital Back

rriley

This is a Phase One IQ3-100 that I purchased one year ago from CI. Included are the Camera, Back, Rolling Case, usual wires and accessories, two batteries, charger, body caps, paperwork, original boxes.

The camera equipment is like new, no dings, no marks, nothing. The only repair was a replaced mother board by the factory which was recently completed and all functionality was factory tested. There are only 2,276 shutter activations, the shutter count is 1,154. This is as close to a new camera and back as you will find.

The camera has four years remaining on the excellent Phase One warranty which provides for all repairs, loaners, etc. Please check with Phase One for warranty details.

I am located midway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, a bit over an hour north of San Diego. You are welcome to see and test the camera in person. A face to face transaction would be preferred but I am willing and able to pack the camera securely and ship it.

If you would like to talk on the phone, just email me your number and indicate the best time to call.

Oh, almost forgot. I would like to get $35,000 for the camera, back and other stuff, and also I have more than 700 positive feedbacks on eBay.

rriley

OK, Price reduced to $32,000.

This is a Phase One IQ3-100 that I purchased one year ago from CI. Included are the Camera, Back, Rolling Case, usual wires and accessories, two batteries, charger, body caps, paperwork, original boxes.

The camera equipment is like new, no dings, no marks, nothing. The only repair was a replaced mother board by the factory which was recently completed and all functionality was factory tested. There are only 2,276 shutter activations, the shutter count is 1,154. This is as close to a new camera and back as you will find.

The camera has four years remaining on the excellent Phase One warranty which provides for all repairs, loaners, etc. Please check with Phase One for warranty details.

I am located midway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, a bit over an hour north of San Diego. You are welcome to see and test the camera in person. A face to face transaction would be preferred but I am willing and able to pack the camera securely and ship it.

If you would like to talk on the phone, just email me your number and indicate the best time to call.

Oh, almost forgot. I would like to get $35,000 for the camera, back and other stuff, and also I have more than 700 positive feedbacks on eBay.