The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Actus DB+ & DB back plates & lens board

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Selling my secondary Cambo Actus DB+ outfit:

Cambo Actus DB+ (geared rear adjustments/levels/focal length markings on rail)
Regular bellows
Cambo Phase One & Hasselblad V MFDB plates
Copal 0 lens board
John Milich Alpa adapter lens board for Actus mount
Excellent condition with box & instructions

$1750 (cost new with plates / lens boards ~$4k)

Why would anyone have two Actus DB+ outfits you might ask? I actually bought this camera as a second Actus outfit for travel with the regular length rail as it is more compact than my primary Actus DB+ outfit. My main Actus DB+ has fitted the longer rail for use with 150mm+ lenses. However, I've never used this one in the field and has basically sat at home unused for the entire time that I've owned it. Hopefully it can find a new home and cover a couple of some further upgrades to my primary Actus DB+.

Flexible on price if you don't need both MFDB adapter plates or want/don't want the Alpa -> Actus lens plate separately. I think that it's an unbeatable way to get into a MF technical camera - just add a lens (and back obviously).

Will also consider trade against an Actus GFX.

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I don't own anything that would work with that setup, and yet I am strangely compelled...

:cool:

--Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Did this pay for the ECU upgrade on your Range Rover? :D
Well, strictly speaking it mostly covers the upgrade of my current Actus DB+ to a general MFDB, GFX and other DSLR camera outfit so that now I can have one Actus that I can use with any of my cameras! :thumbs:

It would also partially cover the RRS ECU updates which with the sport cat downpipes & super charger pulley updates make it such that when the white RRS beast roars other Range Rovers across the neighbourhood howl back to their new pack leader. :ROTFL: