The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GFX 50 and Lenses and adaptor

rollsman44

I am finally calling it Quits. Selling all of the following in Mint to Like New Condition. Will Ship in USA Only. I have an Excellent reputation on Ebay and on this forum

Fuji GFX 50 Body with 685 Actuations. Comes with everything the Camera came with. LIKE NEW Condition ( Bracket Not included it was SOLD)
Asking $ 5200.
Fuji GF 45/2.8 Lens in Mint Condition( NO Box) Asking $1250

Mamiya 645 80/1.9 Lens in MINT Condition. Asking 350. These 2 Mamiya are very sharp and excellent image quality

Mamiya 645 150.2.8 N Lens MINT Condition asking 325.00

Fotodiox Adaptor for mamiya to GFX NEW 95.00

I accept Paypal Thanks for looking. Will consider any fair offer

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

I am finally calling it Quits. Selling all of the following in Mint to Like New Condition. Will Ship in USA Only. I have an Excellent reputation on Ebay and on this forum

Fuji GFX 50 Body with 685 Actuations. Comes with everything the Camera came with. LIKE NEW Condition ( Bracket Not included it was SOLD)
Asking $ 5100. I am including a RR-90 Remote.

Fuji GF 45/2.8 Lens in Mint Condition( NO Box) Asking $1250 SOLD SOLD

Mamiya 645 80/1.9 Lens in MINT Condition. Asking 350. These 2 Mamiya are very sharp and excellent image quality. With B+W Clear Filter

Mamiya 645 150.2.8 N Lens MINT Condition asking 310.00 With B+W Clear Filter

Fotodiox Adaptor for mamiya to GFX NEW 95.00

FREE SHIPPING With ANY PURCHASE

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL ON A LOW ACTUATION GFX

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50 and Lenses and adaptor GREAT DEAL

This is a GREAT DEAL ON A LOW ACTUATION GFX 50 .

FREE SHIPPING in USA Thanks

rollsman44

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50 and Lenses and adaptor GREAT DEAL

Asking $ 5200. With Viewfinder. RR-90 Remote Included

Fuji GF 45/2.8 Lens in Mint Condition( NO Box) Asking $1250 SOLD SOLD

Mamiya 645 80/1.9 Lens in MINT Condition. Asking 350. These 2 Mamiya are very sharp and excellent image quality They work Great on the GFX

Mamiya 645 150.2.8 N Lens MINT Condition asking 310.00

Fotodiox Adaptor for mamiya to GFX NEW 90.00

FREE SHIPPING. NO International Shipping. Thank you

rollsman44

My Box is ok now. Thank you It comes with 1 Year Warranty Good till 1/2019 GFX Body

The Mamiya has a UV filter and NOT a B+W Clear Filter

rollsman44

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50 REDUCED

REDUCED $ 5000. FREE SHIPPING and Paypal FEES Included. This is a A Great Deal. Thanks