The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Pro-B3 1200 AirS Power Pack

StoneNYC

Hi everyone,

I’m unloading some lighting gear

This is a Profoto Pro-B3 1200 AirS

It’s in excellent shape, no issues fonctionally, however the battery is low, I got about 80 pops from it at 2/3 Power before I got the Red light of doom (recycle slows down and the indicator goes to the lowest bar in Red, etc) thankfully Keira Grant poses so well and I got the shot :)

Priced it based on eBay, there’s only one for $1,299.00 by “Henry’s” and that one has NO battery.

Who sells a pack without a battery?!

Anyway same price $1,299.00 but WITH a battery.

It’s something around $120 more if you want to send it off to that shop in LA for a new Cell. The thing is you need the Cassette, the Cassette casing costs more than the cells. OR they will actually send you the cells for $78 and you can do it yourself! Hah!

These are amazing, the Profoto Air system is great and it’s nice that it’s integrated so you don’t have to mess with wires or dangling receivers etc. Pretty much everything about these are great. AND it has more power than the B4’s which are 1000 WS instead of 1200 WS so you get a little more power. I know the B4's are better but, at a much higher price.

I didn’t buy this new but from what I gather I’m the second owner of the pack. Yes I put my name all over the Cassette just in case, didn’t feel like scrubbing the battery since it’s internal. If it’s a big deal I can do it.

Questions, just ask. Tried to put up all the details.

Be well,

Stone

PS, having trouble adding photos, I'll try adding more in a second comment.
PPS I'm also probably selling one of my older 7B packs, just haven't officially decided to let it go or not.

IMG_2646.jpgIMG_2647.jpgIMG_2645.jpg

StoneNYC

I don't know, it keeps saying "upload failed" on a few pics, it's all the images of the sides, the sides are clean... internet-problems lol

IMG_2647.jpgIMG_2651.jpgIMG_2652.jpg