The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: EU - Schneider Kreuznach 40-80 LS, 28 LS, 150 TS

Paul_Arthur

Hi everyone

I'm not using my Phase One XF, as I'm working almost entirely on technical cameras with my digital back. Therefore the following are for sale:

Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm LS f/4-5.6 - NOT the blue ring, but the previous version. Boxed, excellent condition, a couple of small rub marks on the hood, and the focus window, but otherwise perfect. (£5,000 including VAT)

Schneider Kreuznach 28mm LS f/4.5 - boxed. In pretty flawless condition. Can provide the Lee filter adapter for it too, if anyone is interested. (£2,500 including VAT)

Schneider Kreuznach 120mm MF TS f/5.6 - not boxed, but has the lens pouch, and is in excellent condition too. (£2,000 including VAT)

Happy to post in the EU with postage at cost. Please let me know if you are interested, and I can send you pictures of the lenses.

Paul_Arthur

Bump and a slight price reduction after I've had time to look around properly.

40-80mm is £4,750 including VAT (There is one on eBay at the moment for £5,500 including VAT)
28mm is £2,000 including VAT
120mm TS is £1,800 including VAT

I'll post pictures tomorrow.