The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GF 23mm f4 R LM WR Lens with Lee Filter Adapter

I've sold my GFX, so I need to sell my Fuji GF 23mm f4 R LM WR lens, along with its Lee filter adapter. The lens was purchased new 7 months ago from an authorized Fujifilm Canada dealer, and I am the original owner. The lens is still in pristine condition, and all the original boxes, etc. are included.

I am also including the special Lee filter adapter for this lens, since a normal Lee 82mm WA adapter does not fit (despite what retail sales people might tell you). I had to get the Lee distributor in Canada to bring this in from the UK as there were none in North America at the time, and most retailers (and distributors) don't even know it exists.

I am selling the lens and the filter adapter together for US$2100, which includes the shipping costs and PayPal fees (if applicable).

The lens is located in BC, Canada but the price is listed in US$. I will ship to Canada or the USA only.

I am not looking for any trades.