The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa Phase One/Leaf Adapter plus Shim Kit

tcdeveau

Hello,
Selling my Alpa P1 adapter plus shim kit as I have no need for it at the moment.

It was purchased from a a fellow GetDPI/LuLa member a few weeks ago and I am the second owner AFAIK.

Excellent condition with a few minor blemishes around the mount points for the back. Comes with shim kit and everything has original Alpa boxes.

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VhOhuoD0Smif_TXjQITwjY-5f6dEIPg9

Asking $800. Currently sells new at digitalback.com for $1290.

US sale only. Payment via paypal (add 3% to price if paying via paypal) or bank transfer. I'll pick up USPS shipping.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions,
-Todd

awslee

Is this the A adapter or the AB adapter for the M mount? I am looking for the newer model adapter

tcdeveau

MA645A (see pics in the link), so this is not the MA645AB or XF adapter currently sold. Thanks for pointing that out by the way, I wasn’t aware there were separate MA645A and MA645AB adapters or the differences between the two until now.

Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited: