The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Mamiya 7+80mm+65mm-$2400

robertwright

For Auction Mamiya 7 with 80mm and 65mm lenses, hoods for both. I have no original boxes, but i have instructions and cap for rear of 65mm but no body cap or rear cap for 80mm. Body was used to me, I got it as a second body from Adorama in I think 2003. Both lenses were new to me purchased in 2000 I think. Winder on body was repaired by Nippon here in NYC sometime in the late 2010's and has seen little use since then. Last used regularly in 2015 for a project I did recreating Thomas Struth cityscapes here in NYC.
Camera is in good shape as you see in photos, rangefinder patch is aligned. The 65 has two marks you can see on the barrel in the pictures. Glass is very clean on both lenses. This, as everyone knows, is the "camera you never sell"...so I ask myself why, and I just have not used it in two years so I have to think maybe it is time to let it go. Possibly the package of both lenses makes it more pricey but you'll save not buying the 65 separately and that lens maybe more than the 80 is the reason this camera is popular- it is just the nicest most natural wide you'll ever use. These lenses easily best the RZ lenses, particularly if you pickup a 50 or 43- those just spank the RZ versions its not even close.
Price is pretty firm and I'll pick up the shipping here in US with insurance, 2 day Air.

mamiya73103.jpgmamiya73111.jpgmamiya73112.jpgmamiya73114.jpgmamiya73115.jpg20130109_MG_2614.jpgmamiya73126.jpgmamiya73124.jpgmamiya73120.jpg