The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apo Sironar Digital 4,5/55 mm in Copal 1 Rodenstock-located in EU

Alkibiades

For Sale: Apo Sironar Digital 4,5/55 mm in Copal 0 Rodenstock,

I am located in EU, but will shipp all over the world.

The lens has been use not much therefore is still in great condition.
The glasses are clean and without any scratches or cleaning marks.
The shutter is perfect working.
The lens is selected by Sinar, this high quolity selection make shure that you will get a lens of best optical standarts of performance.

The 55 mm lens is the lens with best price- performance value of any digital wide lenses for any Digital backs.
It is sharp and without any problems with color cast with all digital back till 100 mln pixel.

I used it with my 80 mln Leaf back and it works fine. Friend of my use same lens even with 100 mln back: there is no alternative lens if you need big image circle for movements.
The image cirlce is really very big, the lens can even be used for 4x5 inch when stopped to aperture 22.
The lens base on older analoge Apo Grandagon 55 but is shaper at smaller apertures 8-11, that are usually used with digital backs.
the price for this great lens is only 800 euro.
additional shipping cost in EU (insured) : 22 euro
shipping cost to China, USA, ect... ( also with full insurance afcourse): 45 euro
paypal and bank transfer are possible.
I am a member of this forum for some years and all deals as seller and buyer with me were 100 procent positive for both sides and you can be sure that it will stay like that.
feel free to ask me when something is not clear.

Alkibiades

For Sale: Apo Sironar Digital 4,5/55 mm in Copal 0 Rodenstock,

I am located in EU, but will shipp all over the world.

The lens has been use not much therefore is still in great condition.
The glasses are clean and without any scratches or cleaning marks.
The shutter is perfect working.
The lens is selected by Sinar, this high quolity selection make shure that you will get a lens of best optical standarts of performance.

The 55 mm lens is the lens with best price- performance value of any digital wide lenses for any Digital backs.
It is sharp and without any problems with color cast with all digital back till 100 mln pixel.

I used it with my 80 mln Leaf back and it works fine. Friend of my use same lens even with 100 mln back: there is no alternative lens if you need big image circle for movements.
The image cirlce is really very big, the lens can even be used for 4x5 inch when stopped to aperture 22.
The lens base on older analoge Apo Grandagon 55 but is shaper at smaller apertures 8-11, that are usually used with digital backs.
the price for this great lens is only 800 euro.
additional shipping cost in EU (insured) : 22 euro
shipping cost to China, USA, ect... ( also with full insurance afcourse): 45 euro
paypal and bank transfer are possible.
I am a member of this forum for some years and all deals as seller and buyer with me were 100 procent positive for both sides and you can be sure that it will stay like that.
feel free to ask me when something is not clear.
Bumb.
new Price: 750 euro