The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cleaning Out My Closet. Great Deals

rollsman44

I am selling all my equipment as I have No Use for them. All these items are in Excellent to Very Good condition

Rogue Flashbenders ( 3) 1- XL Silver, 1 Large. 1 Small All in Excellent Condition. Asking 40.00 FREE Shipping

Domke F803 Tan Sachel. Excellent Condition. Used only a few times Asking 70.00 Free Shipping

B+W Clear Filter MRC Nano 77mm Mint Condition. Asking 20.00 Free Shipping

B+W Clear Filter XS Pro Digital MRC 72mm Excellent Condition Asking 15.00 Free Shipping

Sirui Monopod P324X in Excellent Condition. Asking 80.00 Free Shipping........SOLD SOLD

Manfrotto 682B Monopod with Oben BA-106A .Excellent Condition. Asking 90.00 Free Shipping

MEFoto Travel Tripod NEW. A0350QY NEVER USED Still in the Box.I believe its Yellow and Black. Asking 80.00 FREE Shipping

I accept Paypal. Thank you for looking.
Will Provide Pictures to your email per your request

Last edited:

rollsman44

The Manfrotto Monopod is like NEW and Has Oben BA-106A Tilt head included

The Filters have only been used to put on the lenses I recently purchased and sold then lens and kept the Filters. They were Used once

The MeFOTO RoadTrip Aluminum Travel Tripod NEVER USED IN THE BOX . B&H sells it for 149.00

Attachments