The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Industrial Nikkors I

V

Vivek

Nikkor O 55/1.2. (3 available) €500 (each) OBO.

Repro Nikkor 85/1. €2000 OBO.

Ultra Micro Nikkor 55/2. €1500 OBO.

They all have to go!

PM for more details if interested. I am only looking to sell. No trade in offers please!

V

Vivek

Fons, The O stands for Octa (as in the Nikkor O 35/2 but this is a very different lens). An original Nikon F to m39 adapter was available (i had one, have to look though) for Multiphot (MACRO Nikkor 35mm F4.5 and Bellows Set) but is rare and pricey.

The ones offered here are similar to this: REPRO Nikkor and CRT Nikkor

Practical use is limited to micro range on an F mount body.

Nikkor O 55/1.2 one of the samples for sale. M39 mount. 52mm filter thread.

A bellows Nikkor in F mount (mint condition! 250 Euros net). Dust is on the L39 filter. F mount. 52mm filter. Yes, P stands for Penta.

Last edited:
I have come to know the lens through Nikongear users for instance like Akira, Michael Erlewine and Klaus Schmidt.
I would use it for close-up flower images generally. How to mount it for the nikon f mount?
Do you have and adapter to fit for f-mount,
Thank you

Fons Baerken

V

Vivek

One of my samples along with an adapter was given to (for the price of a Nikon F to m39 adapter) Akira.

I hope you read my PM.

Knowing your photography from flickr, i do not know if this is a lens you need.

You may want it. That is another matter.

I understand but you dont wish to sell from looking at my flickr pages if i am correct, maybe you want to explain.
best wishes,

Fons

V

Vivek

Fons, Did you read my PM reply?

Who else in the world would offer you to try out an exotic lens like this to see if it would suit you? :confused:

This section of FS is not set up for discussions like this. If you have interest in buying, please use the PM.

Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a rare copy lens custom mounted in Nikon F mount. The Taisei Kogaku lens was custom made for a Leica (yes!) film copy machine.

As mounted, it will focus from infinity to about 15cm on a Nikon F body. Extremely compact! 800Euros net.

Last edited:

dickb

Here is a rare copy lens custom mounted in Nikon F mount. The Taisei Kogaku lens was custom made for a Leica (yes!) film copy machine.

As mounted, it will focus from infinity to about 15cm on a Nikon F body. Extremely compact!
Interesting lens, looks a lot like a Hirakawa labelled lens I've got. That one has a 54mm thread. I presume that was the original mount for the Leitz Docuflex.

V

Vivek

Interesting lens, looks a lot like a Hirakawa labelled lens I've got. That one has a 54mm thread. I presume that was the original mount for the Leitz Docuflex.

It is an original Taisei Kogaku Tamron made, yes, for the Leica Docuflex. :)

It has 52mm filter threads and has a restricted aperture (that goes from f/5.6 to f/22) => even wide open it is already sharp.

Last edited:

dickb

It has 52mm filter threads and has a restricted aperture (that goes from f/5.6 to f/22) => even wide open it is already sharp.
My Hirakawa has the same restricted aperture - I hadn't noticed till you mentioned it..

Anyway, I can recommend the Nikkor-O lenses, really fun to use. Are the ones you're selling with or without the red lettering M=1/5?

V

Vivek

Are the ones you're selling with or without the red lettering M=1/5?
I have one sample (not in the offerings here) that has the red 1/5 marking.

I also have a COM-Nikkor 37/1.4 with the red 1/8 marking that was also the 8th lens (serial number) ever made.

1/5 and 1/8 refers to the optimal magnifications these lenses were made for.

The Ultra Micro Nikkor 55/2 was made for 1/4X magnification.

V

Vivek

You are welcome to buy more than one of the lenses listed. All of them are high resolution lenses, not door stops.

V

Vivek

Just one Nikkor O 55/1.2 available.

I also have a Nikkor O 55/1.2 with a red 1/5 engraving. That is for sale for €850.

V

Vivek

The Report Nikkor 85/1 is threaded on both ends. 53x1mm threads. Bothe ends take 48x0.5 filters.

It is offered with one Nikon F to M53 adapter.

These rare (at least one of them is ultra rare) El Nikkors are also for sale.

1000Euros for all.