The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT (EU): Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens

Jérôme.E

Hi,

I'm selling my trusty Nikon 24mm PC-E because I recently got a Nikon 19PC-E and the gap is too close for my need to keep both.
It is in great shape and I believe it is a good copy, even shifted at 10mm...if you live focus with accurate method.

The shift locking system is brand new and changed by Nikon (got invoice). Important as it is the weak point of this lens.
I lost the sunshade HB-41. I used the lens with Lee Filters 100 system and flare rarely was an issue.
The lens is free of scratches, fungus... Barrel is mint. I get the box and everything that is normally inside.

I'm looking for a Zeiss 25mm f/2 so if someone is interesting by trading + cash (to determine) it could be nice.
I ask for 1450$ or 1200€ for it - Paypal fee and shipping at your charge.

I'm located in Paris so I'll be happy to show it for a test if you stop by.

Regards,

Jérôme

Quick Iphone images (ask if you want to see more)