The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica CL digital boxed/warranty + extras! Mint

jdphoto

This is my Leica CL that I recently purchased new from an authorized Leica dealer here in the U.S. I'm a film shooter, but wanted to try this amazing camera anyway. I'm sticking with film, so this is for sale. It's in beautiful LN cond. with original Leica warranty till Feb/2020. A copy of receipt will be provided. It comes with everything as if purchased new: box, battery, battery charger, etc. The extras include a new custom ordered Arte Dimano half case in black minerva with black stitching and original box. It takes months to get these from Arte Dimano! Simply gorgeous. A must have for any Leica! This camera has a vintage, retro feel and outstanding build quality. Better than the Q, with an updated EVF. Great camera, great price!
This is a U.S. (lower 48) sale only. No exceptions.
Buy the CL w/ Arte Dimano and I will include an extra, original, Leica CL battery.

$2098 CL only-boxed, mint
$2498 CL boxed, mint, with Arte Dimano, plus extra original Leica battery. Free shipping. All prices are net to me

Last edited:

jdphoto

Ok, thought this was sold, but buyer never contacted me after "Buying it Now" (Ebay) yeah, I know...
I'll include the extra Leica battery too. I used this with my 50mm 1.4 Lux and 28 Elmarit.
$2049 CL only-boxed, mint
$2479 CL boxed, mint, with Arte Dimano, plus extra original Leica battery. Free shipping. All prices are net to me

US lower 48 only PayPal