The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Shoulder Bags. ONA Bowery and Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100

D&A

I have one too, too many camera bags...yes it's become quite the obsession, but I like to refer it as an interest in studying industrial design :)

1. First up...A while ago I purchased this ONA black canvas with brown leather trim Bowery bag brand new and oexcept for inserting equipment into it and trying a few different arrangements, I never used it nor took it outside. There it sat on my photography bag shelf gathering dust. It's in LN condition but a bit dusty as black canvas color shows dust like any black fabric item.

I hope to get around to posting some pictures of my bag when time permits, but not much to show other than what has been described.

Here is a link showing this color Bowery bag.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1141762-REG/ona_ona5_014bl_bowery_black.html

Price is normally $149.00 My price is $115.00 net to me via paypal with free shipping in lower 48 states CONUS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Next is the somewhat larger Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100 bag. It's a classic and whereas the Bowery bag described above is basically for one rangefinder style camera and one or two rangefinder lenses and a few small misc items, the ACAM 7100 can hold that and depending how arranged, a second rangefinder body and ipad mini and other assorted items.

Purchased brand new, it too is black canvas with black leather trim and shows the usual dust having also just sat on the shelf basically after purchasing it and has only been used at most 3x locally, if that. It too is in basically LN condition, complete as shown in the two links below describing the bag. When time permits, I'll post pictures of my actual bag.

ARTISAN&ARTIST - ACAM-7100

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...artist_aaacam7100blk_oskar_s_one_day_bag.html

Price is normally $239.00 . My price is $185.00 net to me via paypal with free shipping in lower 48 states CONUS.

Eventually I will post a number of other "FS" ads of other bags I will put up for sale as the herd has now gotten way to large and I can hear them beginning to stampede.

If you have any questions, please ask and thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

I forgot to mention that the Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100 bag described above, is more commonly known as the "Artisan & Artist Oskar's One Day Bag". Thanks!

Dave (D&A)