The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S006, 35mm, 120mm, 200mm

For sale:

Leica S006 with charger, box and 2 batteries $4200
Leica S 35mm, 3 scratches on barrel optically perfect, new motor, box $1600
Leica S 120 Macro, box new $2700
Pentax 67 200mm with Metabones S adapter $350

Bank transfer or PP (+fees)

I am looking M10, SL

Last edited:

mmbma

I bought HY6 from Andrey. no shipment yet. it's been 30 days. will update this post when I receive

JohnBrew

I've dealt with Andrey before and no problems. Since he is in Russia there might be a hiccup in shipping, probably not his fault.

ropo54

I purchased Andrey's S-35mm. It was just as described. Andrey's communication was excellent. The lens arrived within 2 weeks with expedited shipping from Russia.

Bottom line: I will vouch for Andrey as a seller and would not hesitate to transact with him again.

My thanks, Andrey,
Rob

Last edited:
I purchased Andrey's S-35mm. It was just as described. Andrey's communication was excellent. The lens arrived within 2 weeks with expedited shipping from Russia.

Bottom line: I will vouch for Andrey as a seller and would not hesitate to transact with him again.

My thanks, Andrey,
Rob
Many thanks!!!!!!!

ropo54

Many thanks!!!!!!!
I also ended up purchasing Andrey's S-120 lens, and, it was an excellent transaction. Andrey kept me informed on the shipping. The lens arrived a couple of weeks later from Russia, and the condition was just as described.

So, again, I would have no hesitancy to transacting with Andrey. He was true to his word and everything went flawlessly.

Thanks, Andrey.

Rob