The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark II, 50mm f1.4, 35mm f2, 17-40mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro, and more

epforever

Selling my Canon gear, all of it working perfectly. I’m attaching a few images below. More images and details here.

5D Mark II body. Ex+ cond. Sensor is perfect. LCD display has micro-scratches but no dead pixels. Body is in clean cosmetic and physical shape, except for minor scuffs on the right/grip side. A great camera. Bought in 2010, and used as a backup to my Hasselblad H system the entire time (except for the rare shoot where I shot with available light and needed higher ISO). Includes charger, manual, body cap and two Canon batteries. $650.

50mm f/1.4 USM EF lens and hood. Ex cond. AF is quick. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2 on. A great workhorse. $195

35mm f/2 EF lens and hood. Ex Cond. AF is quick, with the motor noise typical of this non-USM lens. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2.8 on. This lens has a great look. I will miss it. At one point the motor failed, so I had it replaced by Canon. Lots of life left in it. $225.

17-40mm f/4 EF USM L lens and hood. Very good cond. Af is quick. Glass is clean, with a few minor specks that do not affect image quality. Normal wear for a used lens. $395.

100mm f/2.8 EF USM macro lens and hood. LN- cond. Barely used. Focused down to 1:1. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks. $295.

Speedlite 430EX, manual and soft case. LN cond. Barely used, barely distinguishable from new. $60.

Cable release RS60-E3. LN cond. Unused. $8.

Hasselblad V to Canon lens adapter. Good cond. Enables focusing through the full range. Enables focus confirmation in camera viewfinder. $15.

PM me or email me: [email protected]. Prices do not include shipping and PayPal fee.

01_416V-01-0034.jpg02_416V-01-0004.jpg03_416V-01-0011.jpg04_416V-01-0021.jpg05_416V-01-0016.jpg06_416V-01-0024.jpg07_416V-01-0033.jpg08_416V-01-0043.jpg

epforever

PRICES LOWERED:

Selling my Canon gear, all of it working perfectly. I’m attaching a few images below. More images and details here.

5D Mark II body. Ex+ cond. Sensor is perfect. LCD display has micro-scratches but no dead pixels. Body is in clean cosmetic and physical shape, except for minor scuffs on the right/grip side. A great camera. Bought in 2010, and used as a backup to my Hasselblad H system the entire time (except for the rare shoot where I shot with available light and needed higher ISO). Includes charger, manual, body cap and two Canon batteries. $620

50mm f/1.4 USM EF lens and hood. Ex cond. AF is quick. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2 on. A great workhorse. $175

35mm f/2 EF lens and hood. Ex Cond. AF is quick, with the motor noise typical of this non-USM lens. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2.8 on. This lens has a great look. I will miss it. At one point the motor failed, so I had it replaced by Canon. Lots of life left in it. $190

17-40mm f/4 EF USM L lens and hood. Very good cond. Af is quick. Glass is clean, with a few minor specks that do not affect image quality. Normal wear for a used lens. $360

100mm f/2.8 EF USM macro lens and hood. LN- cond. Barely used. Focused down to 1:1. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks. $275

Speedlite 430EX, manual and soft case. LN cond. Barely used, barely distinguishable from new. $50

Cable release RS60-E3. LN cond. Unused. $8.

Hasselblad V to Canon lens adapter. Good cond. Enables focusing through the full range. Enables focus confirmation in camera viewfinder. $10

PM me or email me: [email protected]. Prices do not include shipping and PayPal fee.