The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD; 28 mm summicron 6 bit coded.

dseelig

MY 24 lux has come in did not want to sell but money says I have to. Just had a lube and adjust by Don Goldberg dec 31 2008 I have not used since. Glass is great aperture leaves no oil. some wear on hood no gauges anywhere. Comes with leica uv ir filter, hood and hood cap . $2400 shipped and paypaledsince t was just serviced a great deal. Focus ultra smooth. I have the paperwork form Don. I bought this from Ken Hansen. David
www.davidseelig.com

dseelig

Re: 28 mm summicron 6 bit coded.

Here are better photos.
these were shot with a drop more attention in other words a an umbrella instead of sunlight.
David

jeffwros

For real? Nobody's snapped this up yet? If I hadn't just done roughly the same thing you did...

:)

Good luck with the sale!

dseelig

Still not sold . I do need to sell this but I am traveling to NYC tomm. I am taking the lens with me. I will try to check email in the morning but otherwise it will be saturday nite till I get to email. David

M

Mango

I recommend that you wait until after March 31st, which is when the Leica rebates on the Robert White website (and others in England, etc.) expire. After that date, you should get your asking price. Best wishes, Mango

You can see it here:

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/