The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Mamaya 7ii + Lens

bensonga

I've been surprised at the amount of interest in acquiring a Mamiya 7/7II here on GetDPI in the past few months.

I have a M7II with the 43, 50, 65, 80 and 150mm lenses, but I have no plans to sell it.

I hope everyone looking for this camera finds one. It is pretty special. I say that as a person who doesn't usually like rangefinder cameras.

Gary

mikevick614

I've been surprised at the amount of interest in acquiring a Mamiya 7/7II here on GetDPI in the past few months.

I have a M7II with the 43, 50, 65, 80 and 150mm lenses, but I have no plans to sell it.

I hope everyone looking for this camera finds one. It is pretty special. I say that as a person who doesn't usually like rangefinder cameras.

Gary

I've definitely noticed a resurgence in the popularity of the Mamiya 7 as well, and I agree that it is indeed a special camera. I'm glad your enjoying your M7ii, too! Hopefully I'll be on the same page soon as well :)

darr

Gary

Hey Gary!

That is a sweet system you've got. I had a silver 7II with the 65 and 150 lenses, but ended up selling it during a big move. I regret it as you can imagine, but I do LOVE my Mamiya 6 with its three little lenses. I am so square as you already know. :)

Hope the OP gets his 7II!!