The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad and Rolleiflex

nanthor

1. Selling a 500cm camera in great condition, works 100%, very little sign of use, chrome is beautiful on body and magazine. The lens glass is clean and clear, no fungus, no haze, I can't find any cleaning marks. Shutter speeds sound strong and accurate. The focus is smooth. The body of the lens is nice looking but has 2 issues, the shutter speed markings are about 50 to 80% missing from someone cleaning the lens with a product that contains alcohol (these older Hassy silver lenses suffer this), the new owner can either use a fine marker to re-do them or I could make a very nice looking and near perfect positioned numbers on my dymo label maker. I've done this before and it looks great. If I get it done tomorrow I will update the pictures. The other issue is a small ding on the inside part where one of the red depth of field markers is. The marker still moves easily with no interference, there is no effect on the operation whatsoever. This comes as shown but I will also include a Hasselblad strap. The focus screen is the normal crosshairs type, a very bright screen compared with most all other camera makes of medium format. The a12 back has matching insert and nice, flat darkslide. I've been selling my Hasselblad gear lately and everyone has been very happy with the gear. Thanks, Bob. Price is $850 OBO shipped in USA

2. Selling a very nice Rolleiflex 3.5E camera with almost no sign of use. The meter works and is accurate. The focus is smooth and even. The controls operate easily with no excess effort. The lenses look clean and clear, I think I can perceive a slight 1/4" cleaning mark on the viewing lens, otherwise no fungus, no haze. The focusing screen looks clean and clear. The inside looks like new. Take a look at the pictures for the external condition, camera is close to mint. There is one small crack in the meter needle viewing window though. Comes with very nice leather eveready Rolleiflex case. Price is $850 OBO shipped in USA

Attachments

Last edited:

nanthor

And here is the pic of the lens with the new label attached, the numbers match perfectly. You can also see the little dent inside the frame for the depth of field marker on the left. Bob.

Attachments