The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS PhaseOne IQ140 with 645DF+ and SK 2,8/80mm LS Only 3450 actuations!

raloran

Hi,
I've been a lurker for many years and have assembled my equipment on the basis of recommendations of some great people here in the forae of getdpi.

Since I have my technical cameras and upgraded to an IQ350, my Phase One DSLR has gotten way to little attention and I am now selling it with as litte as approx 3450 actuations only!

The entire equipment was purchased by me from Phase One Germany, was treated extraordinary well and was kept in a Peli case most of the time. There are no scratches and dents. The sensor is immaculately clean. The camera can be put to use immediately, just insert a CF card.

For sale is the whole lot including the following items (see foto below):
Phase One 645DF+ with front and back lids, its battery and the charger and a holder for regular AA type batteries. There also is a never used camera strap.
The well known work horse lens LS 2.8/80mm with sunshade and both lids.

And now for the IQ140:
It comes with its metal protective cover, 2 batteries (pictured below are 3 but one died), the twin charger with power supply (several exchangeable power plugs for foreign countries included) the 12V car power cable

Not pictured are the original USB and Firewire cables, a used sensor cleaning kit and the QP101 greycard.

As you can see, I've kept all the original boxes.

I am asking 7695EUR for this like-new equipment. Shipping will have to be negotiated depending on where it will have to be sent.

If you've got any questions, would like to see more photographs or just want to buy the IQ140 back, drop me a PM.

Best wishes,
Ralph from Cologne, Germany (the PHOTOKINA city)

IQ140.jpg

Last edited:

raloran

Well, what about 6395EUR for this set with the IQ 140, the 645 DF+, the SK 2.8/80mm and accessories plus shipping... :bugeyes:

raloran

Special "Get it while you are visiting the Photokina" offer!

IQ140 Back and accessories are 4498EUR only!

I live in Cologne and a meeting to buy the IQ140 could easily be arranged!

Call me +491717672643

Kind regards, Ralph

raloran

Re: FS from EU: PhaseOne IQ140 only 3450 actuations! (Body and Lens sold)

I sold the body and lens a while ago and still have the IQ140 left.

Get yourself a nice Christmas gift. The IQ140 and accessories could be yours for 3998,-EUR excl. shipping.

Best wishes, Ralph