The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon SB-5000 (BNIB) and 70-300VR Like new

Jonathan

I have too many flashes but rarely use a flash. The SB-5000 is new in the box. I have an SB-500 that does get occasional use but I just never got around to using the SB-5000, so my loss/your gain. $600 new. My price is $450 NET shipped. USA model from B&H. I ship Priority Mail, faster and safer.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...sb_5000_af_speedlight.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

Next I have a 70-300VR in great condition in the box. Perfect condition. USA model. $255 shipped NET.

Please email if interested. Please note that I have 751 feedbacks on Fred Miranda and quite a few here as well. I'm very fussy about the condition of anything I sell.

Anything I sell is from a non-smoking home. Please check feedback and PM if interested. I can't take PP gift.

Other items soon to follow.....

I'll post photos in a day or two if these are still here.