The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens for GFX System

I have a Fuji GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro lens for the GFX system I would like to sell. This lens came with a large GFX package I purchased last week, and I would like to sell it or potentially trade it for the GF 110mm f2.

The lens is in pristine condition with no visible marks or defects, and comes with the caps, hood, and the original box and packaging.

Asking US$2100 (plus shipping).

The lens is located in Gabriola BC (Canada) but the price is listed in US$; PayPall fees are included. Shipping to the USA will require Express Post service with signature required on delivery, cost is based on buyer's zip code.

Canadian buyers can pay by Interac eTransfer email money transfer in CA$ equivalent and receive free Express Post shipping.

If you have a Fuji GF 110mm f2 in similar condition you would like to trade and are located in Canada, please let me know (sorry, no cross-border trades due to the import costs involved on my end).

Last edited: