The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALPA TC with 43mm Schneider Helvetar lens

stephengilbert

For sale is my mint condition ALPA TC. $6000 delivered to CONUS.

The camera has a fingertip grip with hand strap, and a 47mm cold shoe adapter with a Zeiss 21mm VF, as well as a Really Right stuff MPR 73 plate.

The lens is a 43mm ALPA Schneider Helvetar, with HPF focus ring and center filter. (The lens and the center filter--which fits the Helvetar 60 as well--are no longer being made.)

All told, the offered items sell for approximately $8,000. (Most recent prices for the HPF and CF can be found on ALPA's website by using their search function.)

Miscellaneous additional items: two ALPA body plates, an extra shutter button, two Phase sync cables, extra lens caps, and Lee filter adapter and assorted filters.

cs750

So close: had it boxed and ready to ship, but the buyer had a Paypal problem.

New price: $5500.
I have not posted for quite a while but I could have an interest in your TC kit. It is a bit cumbersome for me to ask the questions online that are racing through my mind. I currently own the Phase IQ3 100 and several lenses with the XF camera. But there are many times when I need less weight. Also, I miss my last technical camera which I traded when I bought my current kit. I need to do more research on the TC and the 43mm lens. I would like to talk with you by phone and email to speed up that research. Some of my concerns would be whether the TC might be more limiting than my previous Arca Swiss camera. Can you provide me with an email address and a phone number? Charles Stephens ([email protected]).