The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus lenses (45CS, 70CS, 120CS) for your Fuji GFX and lenses

arichter

I am posting this in a new format, and am hoping someone would like to make a trade for their Fuji GFX, lenses and cash.

$17k for LEICA 006 SE system, or individually priced below. I prefer to sell or trade as a kit but will consider reasonable offers and alternative arrangements. I am looking for a Fuji GFX 50S with the GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro, 45mm F2.8 R and GF63mmF2.8 R WR plus cash for difference. All gear is in excellent condition, 9+.

Low usage, SE 006 body just back from Leica in Germany with new sensor, all checked and clean. Includes all boxes, manuals, pouches, body strap, tether cable, cable release, charger, microprism screen and normal focusing screen, and 2 batteries. 45mm CS and 70mm CS have only ever had a filter on them, camera body has original plastic over LCD. All glass is perfect and like new. I have more photos of 45CS, was only able to upload 9 photos to the post.

Individual items:

SE 006 body $5000
45 mm CS 2.8 $5000
70 mm CS 2.5 $3500
120 mm CS 2.5 $4500

Attachments

arichter

Please reach out if you may be interested in trading your GFX and lenses. This gear is in great shape and simply looking for a new owner.

I am willing to work with you.

arichter

Re: FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus 120CS for your Fuji GFX and lens

45CS and 70CS are now SOLD.

SE body is still for sale for $5000 and the 1200CS is $4500.

Will consider reasonable offers and trades for a Fuji GFX 50 with 45, 63 and 110 or 120.

glennedens

Fellow GetDPI'ers - just a quick note of thanks - dealing with Andy was great and the lenses were even better than described, mint condition. From Saturday to having the lenses today (Tuesday) it was really kind of him to move so fast. If you need a Leica CS 120mm or long for CCD SE I'd recommend working with Andy.

Kind regards,

Glenn

arichter

Thank you Glenn for your kind words.

The 120CS lens ($4500) and LEICA SE 006 ($5000) are in great shape and ready for a new home. Have always been well cared for, and body has a new sensor replaced by Leica in Germany. Comes with 2 focusing screens, teather cable and cable release, and of course all boxes and manuals.

I will consider reasonable offers on the body and 120CS, or to trade for a Fuji GFX 50s system with lenses (looking for 45, 63 and 110 or 120). Please reach out.

Fellow GetDPI'ers - just a quick note of thanks - dealing with Andy was great and the lenses were even better than described, mint condition. From Saturday to having the lenses today (Tuesday) it was really kind of him to move so fast. If you need a Leica CS 120mm or long for CCD SE I'd recommend working with Andy.

Kind regards,

Glenn

arichter

Price Drop: $4500 for Leica SE 006 body, $4000 for 120CS lens. Both are available for $8000 if purchased together. All is in like new condition, with plastic still on LCD of body. Comes with prism focusing screen and normal one, teather cable, strap and cable release...all boxes and pouches.

Will consider trades for Fuji GFX with lenses (looking at 45, 63, and 110 or 120mm). Please reach out with inquiries and offers.

Last edited: