The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40 With 80mm 2.8 Lens

rollsman44

I am looking to buy this system for Pleasure only. Looking for a GREAT deal and in Excellent Condition. I live in US and can pay with PayPal. I have owned several medium format cameras but I want one that is cost effective for my purposes. Thanks

rollsman44

Re: WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40

I am looking to buy this system for Pleasure only. Looking for a GREAT deal and in Excellent Condition. I live in US and can pay with PayPal. I have owned several medium format cameras but I want one that is cost effective for my purposes. Thanks
I Don't need the Lens thanks

Gus

I have a H4D with a 80mm 2.8 lens. I sent it to Hasselblad last week for service and firmware update. I am considering selling it. I have an extra grip and battery, all lens and body caps and it is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. I will entertain a reasonable offer.
[email protected]

Gus

Re: WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40

I Don't need the Lens thanks
Hasselblad bill for cleaning camera & sensor, All current updates on firmware, new exposure button new lens shade bayonet, new zoom roller, adjust shutter and all current maintenance - $1663.88 Hasselblad invoice will be provided upon request. Camera looks like new and should preform like new for a very long time. What would you offer without the lens? I would consider partial trade for lenses for Nikon D750.

[email protected]