The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P chrome with new sensor

kermaier

I need to free up some funds for upcoming expenses, so I'll have to let go of some of my nicest gear, alas!

This M9-P is a great camera, in great condition:

• The camera had its sensor replaced by Leica NJ in February 2016.
  • The finish has scattered, faint usage marks, but no significant dings or scratches.
  • The lens mount shows minor wear from use.
  • The plastic protector on the bottom plate is worn.
Overall, the camera is in really fine shape, and functions perfectly.

The silver chrome is much more durable than the black paint finish, and looks great with vintage chrome lenses. If you want the classic CCD image rendering, lovely engraved top plate and sapphire crystal LCD cover, then this is the digital Leica for you!

Included are all the original accessories and packaging, plus 2 extra OEM batteries (3 total) and a silver Thumbs-Up CSEP-1S.

Asking USD $3,725 include PayPal fees and insured shipping within the continental USA (other destinations extra at cost).

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
I'll entertain reasonable offers, but no trades.
An in-person transaction is possible, either in Northern NJ or NYC.

kermaier

Seems that JPG rendering may have obliterated some of the fine detail in the pictures of the camera. Here are a couple more in harsh light, that clearly show the finish wear I mentioned in the description.

Faint trace scratches on the rear of the top plate (probably from shirt buttons):

Little scratch just to the left of the viewfinder window:

Bright nick on the edge of the top plate deck:

Basically, you wouldn't mistake this for a brand-new, never-been-used camera, but it's been very gently used.

Cheers,
Ari