The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hensel Integra 500 kit

RGoldman

I have a 2 light Hensel kit that I bought new a few years ago from B&H. I bought two of these kits and these are my backup lights that have seen little to no use. I used one of them once as a background light when I needed some additional lighting but the other one has only been tested. These things are so reliable that I have never needed a backup. The kit includes 2 500W Integra lights, 2 umbrella reflectors, 1 grid reflector, two Hensel umbrellas(still in the factory plastic), a small Hensel softbox that has been used several times and has some dust on the outside black fabric, 2 power cords, an unused synch cord, and the padded hensel carrying case(again, some dust on the outside but spotless inside). There is a shoulder strap that has never been used inside too. The flash tubes and modeling lights are perfect and should last for years. I am still on the originals with the kit I use. There are no light stands with this kit as they weren't included when I bought this.

$800 + shipping, ins, and 3% for PP.

RGoldman

Re: Hensel Integra 500 kit

Hi Guy. These are the older model. Here's what they look like.

Last edited:

RGoldman

Re: Hensel Integra 500 kit

Still available. More images added. Reasonable offers?

Last edited: