The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H5D-40 Excellent Condition

rollsman44

Two of the batteries are 2900 mAh and one is a new, higher powered 3200 mAh that has barely been used. Also included is a Tether Tools Firewire 800 tethering cable plus Thunderbolt to Firewire converter.

Great condition Hasselblad H5D 40 megapixel camera for sale. Includes original box with all accessories and charger plus two extra batteries (for a total of three). Two of the batteries are 2900 mAh and one is a new, higher powered 3200 mAh that has barely been used. Also included is a Tether Tools Firewire 800 tethering cable plus Thunderbolt to Firewire converter. You'll be all set to plug and play for tethered shooting to your computer via Lightroom or Hasselblad's free Phocus software.

The camera was recently sent in to Hasselblad for Service and Cleaning so it functions just like new. A New IR Was Replaced. This camera is a workhorse that will serve you for many years to come.

FREE Shipping in US . I have an Excellent Reputation on EBAY . and have bought and sold on this forum. I accept PayPal
This is a GREAT deal on this condition Camera and 3 Batteries Included
NO International Shipping. Asking $4200. With FREE Shipping in USA

FINAL REDUCTION : $ 4000,00
Camera Body has 43,301 ACTUATIONS Thank you

Will Consider Trade for Fuji GFX 50 Body and any difference in money we can work out.

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-40 Excellent Condition REDUCED

REDUCED to $ 3800.00 This is an Excellent Deal on this Model Hasselblad. Thanks

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-40 Excellent Condition REDUCED Again

I am Reducing it Again to $3700. FREE Shipping in US The camera is in Excellent Condition and Works Perfectly.