The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji Acros 120 film 5-roll packs

FromJapan

I have a small quantity of Fuji Acros 120 film in 5-roll packs arriving next week. This is the freshest film from the current (last?) batch, dated 10/2019.The price is 3,420 JPY per pack, plus EMS shipping.

If you'd like to buy, please send me a PM or an email at uchinomishiharai at gmail dot com with your full name, Paypal email, verified street address, phone number and quantity. Payment is via Paypal invoice or bank transfer via TransferWise, which will save you 4~5%.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

FromJapan

I'm down to my last 50 5-roll packs of Acros 120. I do not know if any of my pending orders will be fulfilled, so this may be your last chance to get this film.

3,420 JPY per pack, plus EMS shipping. For up to 2 packs, I will ship via e-Packet also.

If you'd like to buy, please DO NOT SEND A PM!

Send me an email at uchinomishiharai at gmail dot com with your full name, Paypal email, verified street address, phone number and quantity.

Kumar