The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 501CM 80mm CFE / PM45 Prism and A12 Back

DanielDuarte

Up for sale is an exceptionally clean Hasselblad 501CM with PM45 prism. I’ll also include the original WLF Finder. The PM45 prism is user condition but it certainly works and does its job.
80mm CFE- clean lens with only minimal signs of internal dust. Shutter speeds are spot on.
A12 back is a late model, with matching insert, and has no spacing issues or leaks.

I’ll include 15 rolls of 120 film.

Free shipping within CONUS

Asking 2,000 USD

dave.gt

Accepting offers.
Daniel,

I wish I were in a better position to do some business with you... this is a fine kit and I must say in nicer condition than my 503cxi.

Out of curiosity, which way are you headed in the MF world without the iconic V system?:)

If anyone has an interest in film MF, this is the way to go and I hope you sell very soon?:thumbup:

DanielDuarte

Daniel,

I wish I were in a better position to do some business with you... this is a fine kit and I must say in nicer condition than my 503cxi.

Out of curiosity, which way are you headed in the MF world without the iconic V system?:)

If anyone has an interest in film MF, this is the way to go and I hope you sell very soon?:thumbup:
Hey Dave,

Honestly, I’m out of the roll film world. I’ve had my struggles with GAS and trying to find what works for my work but after sitting down with a few mentors and looking over pictures, it made me realize I needed to focus on one tool. And for me that tool is the 8x10 camera. I’ve made my best work with it and I just need to make the commitment, which also means getting rid of the distractions around me.

This may be the cleanest Hassy I’ve ever come across.

dave.gt

Hey Dave,

Honestly, I’m out of the roll film world. I’ve had my struggles with GAS and trying to find what works for my work but after sitting down with a few mentors and looking over pictures, it made me realize I needed to focus on one tool. And for me that tool is the 8x10 camera. I’ve made my best work with it and I just need to make the commitment, which also means getting rid of the distractions around me.

This may be the cleanest Hassy I’ve ever come across.
Daniel,

Wow!

8x10!!!!!! That will surely keep you focused! (Pun intended...lol)

Quite a step up from Medium Format but yes, it is I intriguing!:)

I would love to see some of your work sometime! Good luck with the sale, someone will be getting a very nice kit!;)

DanielDuarte

Daniel,

Wow!

8x10!!!!!! That will surely keep you focused! (Pun intended...lol)

Quite a step up from Medium Format but yes, it is I intriguing!:)

I would love to see some of your work sometime! Good luck with the sale, someone will be getting a very nice kit!;)
I shot 810 in graduate school and just had my own issues for not being able to commit.

My IG handle is Daniel_O_Duarte

jdphoto

Daniel,
Thanks for the pics. She's a beauty! I too, have tried to lessen the distractions and gas. I shoot 6x7 film with a tilt shift and will also consider an 8x10 for contact printing. Incredibly, an original CCD Leica monochrom has sufficed as my digital 4x5. Good luck with your photography endeavors.

J

DanielDuarte

1850 USD, shipped free within CONUS, 15 rolls of 120 film.

I’ll also include a Hasselblad L Shaped cable release adapter.