The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Aquatech Base Water Housing Nikon D810-800-850

Frankly

I'm finding this to be more hassle than I want, if I lived in a beach area I'd own several! Complete Aquatech Base housing for D810 but also fits D800s and I assume D850s. This is the basic model that allows autofocus and shutter firing, comes with P65 Port and pistol grip with electronic controls. Works perfectly, used four times in 8 months, never in salt or dirty water. Comes with $200 of extras - new rings, Plexi polish kit, Neoprene lens and body covers, surf leash, etc. The P65 port works with my 35/1.8G or smaller lenses. Very secure and easy to use but it is bulky. $1000

Attachments

Frankly

I'll be away and unable to respond from 7/14 to 7/24.

Price reduced to $750 net to me after shipping and fees.

I will also have a Nikon 35/1.8G to sell with this at a good savings, it is a good "normal" lens for underwater.