The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ 180 and XF body, 45mm, 80mm, 150mm, 210mm (IQ180)

As a Fujifilm X-Photographer, I've fully moved into the Fujifilm GFX system. So, I've decided to sell all my Phase One gear. Everything is in top notch shape and is working flawlessly. The IQ180 back was recently sent to Phase One for a cleaning and check, where the back was fully cleaned, tuned up and recalibrated. The XF body is like new. Not long after getting it, I received my Fuji GFX, so the XF hardly saw any use and shows exceptionally well. Please see the attached photos!!

All the lenses are optically perfect. No fungus, mildew, etc. The 80mm S-K and the Mamiya 210mm show a little wear on the outside if you look closely. The 45mm and 150mm Phase One lenses are nearly new.

In addition to the back, body (with the usual accessories) and lenses, the sale includes a waist-level finder for the FX body, a Really Right Stuff (RRS) L-bracket that fits the XF body, and a total of EIGHT (8) Phase One batteries (all holding their charge very well)!

All my gear is kept in safe, within a climate controlled room.

The screens on the IQ180 and the XF both have the factory screen protectors still installed. So there are NO marks on the screens.

Original factory packaging is available for the XF body (if you wish to have it shipped).

Everything, including all included accessories, are shown in the photos below.

Prices:

- Phase One IQ180 and XF body, XF prism finder, XF Waist-level finder, 80mm Schneider Kreuznach lens and RRS L-bracket, and accessories: $13,500 USD

- Phase One 45mm: $900 USD

- Phase One 150mm: $1300 USD

- Mamiya 210mm: $300 USD

If you buy everything, I will include a Phase One brand "Pelican" style case for shipping.

Shipping: I will charge actual shipping costs and expect it will be approx $150 USD for shipping in Canada or the USA (depending on the service used). If you're close and the cost is less (or you are local), it will cost less. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii, it'll be more. I will ship from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The cost will include insurance and will require a signature. US taxes, duties, clearance and brokerage fees etc. are your responsibility. Canadians will be charged Ontario HST.

I will only ship to a real Canadian or US address. Please, no forwarders or sales outside of Canada or the US. If you live outside of Canada or the US, and would like to buy this kit, please arrange with a friend or relative to have them purchase from me directly.

Payment: PayPal (+ 2.9% for Canadians, 3.7% for Americans, https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees; cash; or certified cheque, money order, bank draft, gold, diamonds, or other cash instruments. No Bitcoin.

Any questions, please DM me.

Thanks for looking!