The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S 007 (serviced in April 2018)

aly324

$8250 for used Leica S 007, full package with boxes and all accessories. Fully serviced by Leica Germany in April 2018. I'll include the receipt for this service work. It cost over USD 1500.

The camera is 100% functional and comes in original packaging with all originally included accessories.

Cosmetics: it has a few nicks and scratches around the mirror box “hump” and one nick on the lower left corner of the LCD screen. Shoe mount has some paint loss along the edges. The mount and tripod plate shows normal wear from mounting and dismounting. I had tape covering the Leica logo, and when I removed it it took the white paint off also. So now it's missing the white paint. You can have it repainted easily. The red dot has been replaced with a blank black one, but I have a spare red dot that you can put back.

Most of the cosmetic damage is on the top plate. Leica quoted the price of EUR 375 to replace the top plate, but I chose not to have it replaced. If cosmetics is important to you this is an option.

The package will ship from either Tokyo or Hong Kong, depending on my location and your preference. Buyer pays shipping and fees.

I haven't sold on GetDPI but please check my feedback on FredMiranda:
aly324 feedbacks - FM Forums

Attachments