The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645z with 5 Lenses/28-45/35/45/120/150

MarkBenson

Hello, Im selling by Complete Pentax 645Z Package. I have used this amazing camera for 1 year and have loved it. I am going to be travelling more in the coming years and am switching to a smaller mirrorless system. Open to trade for Fuji GFX 50s. I live in Canada but will cross over to Blaine Washington for shipping to help save on shipping time. If you message me I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Free Shipping to mainland USA and Canada

Mark Benson

Mark Benson Photography | British Columbia Fine Art Landscape Prints

PENTAX 645Z - Great Condition with a few cosmetic marks, you should be able to see all the cosmetic marks in the images - $3900 USD - Only 23,893 Acuations (Comes with Box) - Comes with 2 Pentax Batteries

HD Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5 ED AW SR - Mint Condition - $3500 USD - (Comes with Box)

PENTAX FA 645 35MM F3.5 AL -Very Sharp Lens - $700 USD - Small hair on the inside of the lens have tested at all apertures and it does not show up in the images. Other than that the lens is in MINT Condition.

PENTAX Pentax SMCP-FA 645N 45mm f/2.8 AF Lens - $200 USD - Great condition no signs of wear. Glass is clean.

PENTAX SMCP-FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens - Mint Condition - $900 USD - Incredible Lens like new condition. Crazy sharp, great for Macro work as well as Landscapes.

PENTAX SMC FA 645 150mm f/2.8 IF Lens - Good Condition - $500 USD - Fantastic Portrait Lens very sharp wide open glass is clean although some very minor signs of wear on the body.

$9700USD For everything.

Last edited:

MarkBenson

Re: PRICE DROP!!! FS: Pentax 645z with 5 Lenses/28-45/35/45/120/150

BUMP!!!
$8000 USD for everything.
I know I'm new to selling on GetDPI but I would be happy to provide the buyer with solid references.
See my website for more info about me.
Cheers,
Mark Benson
www.markbensonphotography.ca