The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ for Mamiya/Phase One

juliche

Selling the last piece of my MF stuff.
Phase One P45+. I got it last year directly from Phase One factory, mileage is minimal - about 2600 shots made. Comes with everything you can get from a store, in an original box.

PLUS: you will get 5 batteries in total, 2 of which are new ($140 value). PLUS 2: I will thrown in a professional lens/sensor cleaning set "Sensor Scope" from Delkin Devices ($70 value).

Asking $4200 including worldwide shipping with EMS. Better to pay with US bank transfer, or use popmoney.com, or paypal gift.
Located in Russia

I sell here and at FM (where I have feedbacks) and also operate at Ebay under "juliche" and "fotodro" usernames and both of them have over 100 positive feedbacks.

Drop me a line!
Andre
[email protected]

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-01 at 09.29.40.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-08-01 at 09.29.42.jpeg