The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Phase One IQ280, XF body, SK80LS

Pemihan

Hi all,

I'm contemplating selling my IQ280, XF body with Prism Viewfinder and SK80LS. Everything is in immaculate condition. Will post pictures if I decide to sell.

The IQ280 has just been in for a service check at Phase One HQ where they upgraded several components as well as calibration and focus adjustment so it's a very fine tuned back completely up to date. 4550 shots on the back. Comes with all accessories.

The XF has 24343 shots on it and all functions are working as they should. HAP-1 focus module.

The SK80LS (non BR) is sharp and working exactly as it should.

If I decide to sell I would prefer to sell it as a package for USD 16800 / Euro 14500 plus shipping (FedEx International Priority fully insured). IF sold within the EU I would have to charge 25% VAT unless the buyer has a business with a legitimate VAT number.
I would however also be open to split it up and even more so if the back is sold first.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Peter

Last edited:

Frederic

Hello Peter,

I may be interested in your XF if you decide to split that kit.
Drop me a line if you do please.

Best
Frederic