The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R 28 v2, 35 Summilux, 58 Noct-NIKKOR, 90AA, 180 APO

waynelake

LEICA SUMMILUX-R 35 mm f/1.4
2 lens caps.
Leather case.
As you can see there is some external wear. The glass is in pristine condition. There is no fungus/mould. There are a typical few specks of dust and the front and rear coatings are in beautiful condition.
Theres only one of these on ebay close to US$4000, a few days ago.
US$2600 (about NZ$4000)

Attachments

waynelake

Nikon Noct-Nikkor 58mm F1.2 AIS
Clean glass.
2 lens caps
Clear filter.
This has a small solid case with various filters. Not sure whats there as was only interested in clear filter to protect glass before I started using it.
US$2700

Attachments

waynelake

LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-R 90 mm f/2 ASPH
2 lens caps.
Original leather case.
Clean glass.
I had a spare leitax to Nikon F mount & started replacing the mount. At the time did not realise the R90AA requires a specific leitax mount. So did have intentions getting that mount. Circumstances changed. I took off the shroud & have that & 3 screws & ball bearing in a small plastic bag & then inside a second plastic bag. Original mount on lens now minus those items.
USD$2700

Attachments

Last edited:

waynelake

I'm in New Zealand, and can do free courier/postage with tracking worldwide + Paypal is probably best payment method.

I'm not sure how well I've done at pricing but tried to keep it less than ebay. Please inbox me if needs to be higher/lower, thanks.
There is a bit of dust on lenses, in photos, but overall, lenses in great outer condition except the R 35, as photos, some paint wear.
Thanks, Wayne.

waynelake

R 28 v2;
Near mint.
No oil on blades, aperture/focus works as should. Clean glass.
Tiny paint scratch on aperture ring, opposite side to numbers. (have to look close to notice).

58 1.2 Noct & R90AA;
Both mint or very close to. Focus is smooth. Aperture good. No oil on blades. Clean glass.