The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lowepro Omni trekker + hard peli case

Marc Wilson

Hi guys,

I am selling my Lowepro Omni trekker case that comes complete with its own pelican style hard case.
Condition is really good with strong zips, etc and all the seals and catches on the hard case are working well.

I think this bag was discontinued about a year ago but last selling price new I know of was around the £225 mark.
It works as both a shoulder bag and backback and has a customizeable interior.
Interior dimensions are: 17.5 x 5.3 x 13.

Obviousely mine is used so I am looking to get around £130 which I think is a fair price for what you are getting...2 bags in one!

Due to its size it's probably best to sell just here in the UK and I think shipping will be £20 here in the UK and £50 if to Europe.
I will of course refund shipping if I am wildly out...of course pick up from me in Bath is also possible.

Apologies for iffy shot showing internals and of course it is just the bag and hard outer case that is for sale...none of the equipment shown!

Thanks,

Marc