The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya DM22 leaf digital back

gambaphoto

I'm selling my Mamiya DM22 back, its in good condition with just over 22000 actuations. Still takes a great image even by today standards. It comes complete with 5 batteries, charger, both covers (sensor and screen) and the stylus. There is damage to one of the mounting hooks that latches to the camera, one hook has broken but it still latches to the camera and operates perfectly. I can post photos and some examples later today. If you have any questions please ask away.
Asking $1300 for the DM22 back including shipping and paypal.

I also have my Mamiya AFD with film back and polaroid back and 80mm lens to sell all together as a kit if someone is interested but only the DM22 back will be separately not just the camera. Complete kit will be $1900 including shipping and paypal.

Thank you
Paul