The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M 35mm Summicron V4 Germany Late SN 6 Bit

JWW

For sale is my black Made in Germany Leica M 35mm Summicron version 4 in very good condition with 6 bit coding and a late production serial number.

The V4 lens has been called the "King of Bokeh" and is a very small and light lens. The lens is in good condition with smooth focusing and positive aperture control but it has been used so there are pinpricks of and minor scuff marks on the lens body including wear at the hood attach point. The paint markings are a bit faded. Aside from the usual light internal dust, the optics are clear without scratches or marks. The lens has been focus adjusted and 6 bit coded by DAG and focus is right-on with my M10.

Included with the lens is the leather case, round lens cover, lens hood, hood cover, and back cover.

Highlights of this particular V4 lens are:

1. Very late serial number 368xxxx which indicates an approximately 1995 production, right at the tail end of the v4 production cycle and the start of the ASPH version.
2. This one is made in Germany.
3. This lens has been focus corrected and 6 bit coded by DAG.

Price is $2500. I will ship within USA via USPS Priority for $25. Paypal accepted.

L1015339.jpgL1015355.jpgL1015343.jpgL1015348.jpgL1015349.jpgL1015350.jpgL1015351.jpgL1015352.jpgL1015353.jpg