The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35-70mm f4 current version - $650

cdnguyen

I'm selling my mint like new Leica 35-70mm f4 current version the comes with front, rear caps and hood. Both front and rear glasses are perfect with no marks or imperfections. There are no marks on barrel either. The lens focuses smoothly . This is one of the very sharp zoom lenses Leica made with aspheric element builtin. I'm asking $650 net to me plus paypal and shipping charges charges. I can take bank check or money order if you want to save the paypal fees.

bensonga

I suppose not, since you didn't mention it....but just thought I'd double check.....do you have the case for this lens?

Gary
Alaska

K

khamel

hey, still have the lens? I have not been in touch because I got dicked by Leica USA on an R9. I am still trying to find an R9 body. I sold my 28-90, but for about $200 less than I would have liked......